Exhibition, Framing and a New Pup!...


Minut Init, featured as Best Art Venue 2011 by Juice will be rolling out another eclectic mix of alt- art by young Malaysian artists with its latest exhibition Creole this Saturday 28th April 2012!.. An eventful day I know, but it will be on till 8 p.m, here's more info...



'Untitled...1..2..3' hand framed and ready for the exhibition..


Measuring about 16 x 7 inches with the frame.
I finished the frame with linseed oil
(sorry didn't take enough pics to do a WIP of this frame)



next...

My New Puppy!

Feels like ages since my last post,.. though perhaps this has more to do with the slight disconnected I've felt from my normal arty preoccupation, instead spending as much time possible with house training and caring for my 'then' new 5 week old puppy (if you've ever nurtured a pup this young, you know what I mean). This is way under the crucial 7-8 week min, I know, but the couple who gave him to me, were insistent, and said if I wouldn't they would just give him to someone else.. :( .. 
Anyways the little darling is now 7 weeks, and with consistent feedback is much better at inhibiting his biting, walking with a leash, has learnt how to sit, is slowly getting used to my 3 cats and them to him and well,... lets just say his potty training still has a ways to go.. :).. Once he is fully vaccinated, I'll be able to truly get him out to socialize and hopefully make up for, as much as possible, his premature departure from his litter mates...


Thanks for the Visit!.. :)




Comments

Popular Posts