Etsy, Society 6 and Saatchi...


Hiya guys, just a quick update ta let ya know I've recently started to make my work available on Etsy again at Jackie Gomez Fine Art. It was practically the first site I wet my feet selling my art online, and at the time I did quite ok considering I was just learning the ropes.
The platform is definitely more user friendly for customers and sellers alike now than any other site I've been on, helping sellers in anyway possible to give the best experience to customers and giving them tools and detailed info to craft their shop. Will see how it goes!

There's more!.. After a few requests I decided to start making a few of my works available in a selection of affordable open edition prints of some of my work at EtsySociety 6 and Saatchi !..
They all offer differing options for prints that you can choose from. I'd recommend browsing through all to find just the right print for you.. I have a bit of leeway on adjusting products on these sites too, so if you have a request, do let me know!
I will be posting a new art once a week on Society 6 for now!

I'll end with just a few of my fav latest works!..


Medium: Luna Aquarell Staedtler colour pencils, Mungyo Soft Pastels, White Chalk Pencil & Charcoal Pencil on Canson Mi-Teintes Paper (160g/m)
Size: Each paper panel is 19.1 x 12.4 Inches
More Info at: 'Duality of Mind'


Medium: Winsor & Newton Alkyd & Oil Paint on W&N Gesso Primed Linen Stretched over Hardboard.
Size: 7.9 x 7.9 Inches
SOLD
More Info at: 'The Dawning Light'


Ta guys! Thanks for the visit!..



Comments

Popular Posts