Favourite Works of The Year!

Hiya guys!.. Man it's been ages since I've posted here.. If you tend to follow any of my other blogs or the 'On the easel...' page on my website, you would have gotten a little more updates on my latest works, however I have rather neglected posting anything here!..

So with the end of the year just looming round the corner, I thought I'd just post some of my favourite art pieces from the year!.. 


'Watercolour 3' Artists Watercolour on 150g/m Archival Paper / Size: 5.8 x 5.8 Inches
More info at: 'Watercolour 3'

SOLD



'Shawna' / Oil on Raw Canvasboard / Size: 5 x 5 Inches
SOLD



'The Dress' / Mixed Media Oil Painting / Size: 5.7 x 4.7 Inches
SOLD



Male Nude D25 / Vine & Charcoal, Sanguine,
White Chalk Pencil & Chinese Ink on Archival Paper / Size: 11.7 x 8.3 Inches
SOLD



'The Traveller' / Winsor & Newton Oil, Ink, Clear Acrylic & Silver Metal Leaf on
Galleria Gesso Primed Canvas Board
Size: 7. 43 x 5.1 Inches
SOLD
More info at: 'The Traveller'




'Original Sin' / Winsor & Newton Oil & Silver Metal Leaf on
Galleria Gesso Primed Canvas Board / Size: 7.4 x 5.1 Inches
SOLD
More info at: 'Original Sin Rebirth WIP'



'Backlite' / Winsor & Newton Oil & Silver Metal Leaf on
Galleria Gesso Primed Canvas Board / Size: 3.1x 3.4 Inches
SOLD
More Info: 'Backlite Silverleaf Oil Painting'



Thanks for the visit!.. :)



Comments

Popular Posts