Few of My Latest Small Paintings.


Hiya! I just realized I hadn't posted these here yet. As I try to flex my watercolouring skills I decided to paint my favorite holiday goody - 'Mince Pies'!.. I managed to get some good images of it in progress which you can check out on my website at 'Mince Pies'!.. :)

Artists Watercolour on 300gsm Fabriano Rough Watercolour Paper
Size: 5 x 7 Inches
SOLD



This oil was also painted from a photo I took a few years back in India.. I took some images of this piece in progress too, which can be seen at 'Inside Looking Out in India'..

'Inside Looking Out in India'
Oil on Primed CanvasBoard
Size: 5.1 x 7.3 Inches



I'm currently working on another oil the same size which should be completed soon. I'll try not to forget posting it here when it's done!.. :D

Okie that all folks!.. :)



Comments

Popular Posts