Frames & More Frames!

Hi all, the first batch of newly framed & matted pieces have just been completed....

Top, left to right : Alla Prima Palms, Black White Tonal Study of Caravaggio's Ecce Homo, Zen Stone, Apples & Pears, Orchids, Morrocan Pears.

I've hand crafted all the frames, giving each a linseed oil (stand oil) raw wood finish,which leaves a golden glow that grows ever richer with age..Linseed oil also gives excellent protection, drying hard and resisting moisture... I just love the rustic look of these frames, and how they really enhance all my paintings!...


A few more frames completed just recently especially for a patron who bought these paintings not long ago...

That's it for now, still have a load more to get matted and framed, but hopefully I can spend more time concentrating on my actual artwork now...

Thanks for the visit!....


p.s. Hi all, just a quick update, I've decided to begin making these framed smaller pieces available on ebay starting Feb'2013, so stay tuned!..




Comments

Popular Posts