Check Out My Latest Blog

Heads up on my latest blog 'Materializing Inspiration'. Focused on WIP's and details of my working process for those who may be interested.. It frees up this blog for others who may not be as interested about the technical details... 

However I've always found (as I stated in my new blog) these details to be of great help and interest when I've come across them by other artists. Seeing how other artists work has opened up new perspectives and tips in tackling my own work and I continue to find new insights and inspiration from reading about their techniques....

Anyways, check out my latest post there on how I prepare my canvas boards (these particular ones are for my Fantasy art miniature series), and leave me a comment if you think there is anyway I could improve the post, or if you have questions..

Thanks for visiting!... :)

Comments

Popular Posts