Signed & Numbered Limited Edition Giclee Prints!!

Hi all!,.. After a good bit of hunting I finally found an Amazing printer, that uses the very best in Museum Grade quality materials and printers to print Limited Editions of my favourite artworks!!

If you've been around for a bit, you will know, I had for a time put up my work on Fine Art America
( a print on demand site) as I hadn't found any other reliable printer to reproduce the high quality prints that I wished. However I didn't like the fact that I wouldn't be able to control how many were sold or personally inspect & personalize each piece before they were shipped off to each collector.
I also missed the chance to personally connect with each of my collectors! So despite having paid to be a full member for a year, I closed my account way before the years end and started to search for a local printer that really held the high standards I expected.

Dragon Eye Reflection of Creation / Signed Limited Edition Giclee in only 2 sizes of #150 each
14 x 9.7 Inches (Large) & 7 x 5 Inches (Small) 

And now I've found one!.. They specialize in Fine Art Museum Grade Quality Giclee Prints and I was able to choose papers that would best suit each art piece individually from a range of archival papers.
 Now I'll get to personally inspect (and if need be, colour correct) each reproduction and control the number of each print run so they can be made available as personally signed, numbered and dated Limited Edition prints!.. :) 
Each print will also come with a signed & numbered Certificate of Authenticity!..

To maintain the integrity of my Limited Editions, all pieces I have sold on online 'print on demand sites' will be maintained as open edition prints, though now I will be offering them personally signed with a signed 'Certificate of Authenticity' too!


The image above titled 'Ouroboros', is a scan of the actual print of the painting! Isn't the print quality Amazing!.. The printing is of the highest quality (done with an Epson Stylus Pro 9900 Printer ), and as you can see, the textural strokes of the original is really brought to life in the reproduction..
This piece comes in a Signed Limited Edition of  #150 in one size only: 8 x 6.64 Inches.
Ouroboros Signed Limited Edition Giclee #150


Each print is printed using UltraChrome HDR Archival Pigment Ink on Archival 100% cotton rag Canson Arches Aquarelle 310 gsm / Permajet Smooth Art Silk 300gsm Paper with an Epson Stylus Pro 9900 Printer!..

On another note, I'm still having loads of fun, helping to think of renovation design features for the new house, including a new studio!!.. Yay!.. It's an extra busy time, but what awesome things to be busy with in the new year!!...

Wishing you guys an Amazing year ahead too!!..

Thanks for the visit!... :)




Comments

Popular Posts