Zenjo and Daruma

Hiya guys,.. thought I'd swing by to tell ya how my 'Golden Flame' mixed media painting is doing in its new home!.. 


Zenjo, the newest, hottest, fusion Japanese restaurant in town, just opened its doors last week to resounding success, and how stoked was I to have my painting be a part of it!.. The synergistic fusion of contemporary & traditional vibes of this restaurant come cafe/bar, was both energizing and relaxing. The perfect spot for winding down and enjoying a refreshing night out.. And the food.. now I'm not a Japanese food connoisseur but my partner and I, had to agreed, the food was amazingly delish,.. it's even making me feel hungry just thinking about now!.. 

The love of my life Anand in front of Zenjo.

gosh!.. 'Golden Flame' at pride of place..
and there's an upstairs too!

Safe n sound in its new home

Thanks to J Chia and colleagues for the lovely night of great ambiance, excellent food and even better company!.. :D

Zenjo is at,...

G - 29 Empire Damansara,
Jalan PJU 8/8 
47800 Damansara Perdana


Thanks for dropping by!.. :)



Comments

Popular Posts