The Calm After and Settling Back to the Good Stuff

Ahh.... all is well again and I'm ecstatic to be back doing what I love (with no foreseeable interruptions) in a great environment...
I'm back home, and it's been decided that we'll just install more secure gates and stuff and stick around here at least for another 2-3 years.. :).. which is great for me,..
I never realized just how much my enthusiasm was fed in to by my environment... getting to go out in to my garden n mess with mud, the occasional, though always welcomed interruptions from my cats, and well, I guess, just being closer to the earth and real things
 (besides having better lighting,.. :) ),.... 

Thought it was about time I posted an update of my ' Survival of The Fittest?....' painting...

' Survival of The Fittest ?... '
Completed Dead Layer
Alkyd on Canvas Board
Size 14.5" x 12"
Are the dominant views of reality today and the values that arise from them sustainable for humanity's survival..?

All other progress pictures before this was lost with my stolen camera, but I'll still be writing a WIP on my 'Materializing Inspiration' blog with new discoveries and info on wet sanding and such.... 

Also be sure to check out my 'The Deliberate Practice of Art' blog if your interested in daily studies I'm doing to improve a wide range of skills as an artist...

Thanks for Visiting Guys!... :)



Comments

Popular Posts