Epigenetics and the Theory of Evolution


First off I'd like to say this is taking a detour from my usual art posts but I had to post this rather interesting article. Feeling the nurture vs nature argument rather simplistic in its take thus far (being either one or the other)... I've felt nurtures role, of rather fundamental importance, and rather disregarded in the nature argument. Thus I found this article very interesting on a deep ecological (systemic) level. Now I won't go in to it more, I'll leave that to one's who have developed better literary skills than I and point you in their direction here... 

Will post a picture of the completed Ghost Rider painting soon, as well as a blow by blow of the technique used in my companion blog Materializing Inspiration.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts